Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby "L"

During the past couple weeks I have had a string of newborn and maternity shoots. As I'm done editing I am just going to post so I don't forget something. Baby "L" was the second newborn I had ever shot... she was the sweetest little thing that slept for the most part. Her mom was the coolest and just let us play and have fun. I have lots more pictures that need to be edited of her, so be on the outlook. The last photo is of her sister Ms. "A". Isn't she just a cutie??
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Judy Cozza Photography said...

My favorites for sure!!!

gina said...

those are just GORGEOUS!!! to die for!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Debbie- I love these pictures. Not that I'm biased :)
I love the way the rings photo turned out. Fantastic job!

gina said...

debbie, baby L wasn't your first newborn shoot, the twins were... :)